Date: 3 - 5 August 2015
Venue: Doubletree Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
Patient-Focused Laboratory Medicine
MALAYSIAN ASSOCIATION OF CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTS (MACB) cordially invites you to its 25th MACB Conference which will be held at the the Double Tree Hotel, Kuala Lumpur on 3 – 5 August 2015. The conference shall feature the latest topics on advancements in Clinical Biochemistry which will be delivered by prominent local and international speakers. In addition, this Conference also provides the avenue for the experts in this region to share and exchange their experience in the practice of lab medicine.
- The future of laboratory medicine
- The impact of evidence-based laboratory medicine on clinical outcomes
- Laboratory management and automation
- Error monitoring and quality improvement
- Workshops on the management of individual chronic diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, kidney disease cancer, and many more.